MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logic Express Outputs and Firepod, Why is it only "Out 1-2" and not "Out 1"
seneca
post Mon 17 Oct 2005, 23:09
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,380

Hello all... I'm fairly new to digital recording, and have Logic Express (latest) and a Presonus Firepod as my studio (so far). My question seems basic and obvious, but I just couldn't find it in these forums, so I'll ask it myself:

I would love to set my channels' outputs to only one of the 8 outputs my Firepod has, rather than having to pair them (Out 1-2, Out 3-4, etc.). Is this possible?

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
edge100
post Thu 27 Oct 2005, 19:53
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,617

QUOTE (seneca @ Oct 17 2005, 22:09)
Hello all... I'm fairly new to digital recording, and have Logic Express (latest) and a Presonus Firepod as my studio (so far). My question seems basic and obvious, but I just couldn't find it in these forums, so I'll ask it myself:

I would love to set my channels' outputs to only one of the 8 outputs my Firepod has, rather than having to pair them (Out 1-2, Out 3-4, etc.). Is this possible?

Thanks!

So you want to monitor in mono?

In Logic, you can just change the Output Object to mono (click the little symbol right below the signal monitor "LEDs" on the output object). Does the Firepod have any mixer software? If so, can you summ the stereo output to mono?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 10 May 2024, 03:57
- © MacMusic 1997-2008