MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cubase With The Blue Snowball Mic, PLEASE HELP
flexecuter
post Sat 13 Jan 2007, 06:43
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 87,202

If anyone has any idea or knows how to get Cubase to work with a Blue Snowball mic please let me know, i'm having alot of trouble with it and any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sun 14 Jan 2007, 05:58
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Hi! Could you be more plain into the issue exactly? what's the audio interface, eventual preamp, computer, OS, etc. ?

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
Musicman1
post Tue 25 Mar 2008, 21:09
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 99,850

QUOTE (lepetitmartien @ Sun 14 Jan 2007, 04:58) *
Hi! Could you be more plain into the issue exactly? what's the audio interface, eventual preamp, computer, OS, etc. ?

Hi there
I have the same concern but i know the mic is working thru the computer its how to activate it within a cubase project thats the problem.i.e. I thought just starting an audio track on record would do it but i expected usb mic to show on my input routing and its not can you help any?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 09:29
- © MacMusic 1997-2008