I have a question... i'm trying to work with StylusRMX in multitrack mode on ProTools M-Powered 7.4
What i'm doing is:
- opening a new stereo Instrument track and load Stylus RMX
- opening 4 different groove in the first 4 channels on Stylus.
- selecting 4 different out in Stylus RMX mixer (OUT A, B, C,D)
- opening 4 new tracks on ProTools
- I put bus 1-2 as audio out path in the Instrument track
- I put bus 1-2 as audio input, in the fisrt audio track
- select stereo 2, 3, 4 in the left audio track
Ok, now I can't ear anything anymore.
I think i should switch on the "Input track monitor" button on my audio tracks, but i can't find it... what's worong?
This is a screenshot of stylus RMX and protools mixer
Thanks a lot!