MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can't Select Exs Files In Exs24 Instrument Editor
post Mon 3 Nov 2003, 19:59
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

I'm using Logic Platinum 6.3.1. I just installed the Xtreme Digital sample collection. When I try to open any of the .exs files installed in the Sampler Instruments folder for editing, they're all dimmed in the file browser window and can't be selected.

I also just installed the Xtreme Analog collection and those .exs files work fine.

I noticed that when looking at the file previews in the Finder browser, the Xtreme Digital exs files show up as a bunch of text characters. The Xtreme Analog exs files appear in the preview as an EXS24 document icon. Both of them are identified as EXS24 instrument files, though.

I've tried reinstalling twice but got the same results. I hope someone out there can help with this. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Wed 12 Nov 2003, 20:19
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

Just in case anyone's interested, here's the official solution from eMagic, which worked for me:

"Open the Project Manager in Logic. In Browse mode, go to Functions>Scan Folder and select the Extreme Digital folder. Now you should be able to select the instruments in the EXS24 instrument editor"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Wed 26 Jun 2024, 11:38
- © PcMusic 1997-2007