MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Interface Setup And Integration Help, OMS, MOTU Express, JV-1010, DP3
Dimora
post Mon 19 May 2003, 03:49
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,134

Greetings and salutations!

Humor me while I berrate you with a myriad of novice questions. I am just starting out in the world of digital audio and midi and I am facing some difficulties.

I recently did a clean install of everything on my Mac (G4, 400Mhz, Single Processor Sawtooth model) due to some sluggishness.....prior to that I had everything in my humble home studio working perfectly.....(studio that consists of a keyboard controller -very old Korg Concert 800- MOTU micro Express and a Roland JV-1010) My main program of choice is currently Digital Performer 3....I could record into it....all the JV patches were showing....all was well in my little world....untill the clean install...now I can't seem to get anything to work....the midi triggers aren't recording into DP which leads me to think that there is something wrong with the express (although I have reconnected everything to make sure the connections were stable).......I am also not sure if I have set up OMS correctly. Everything SEEMS to be in order but...ehh what do I know blink.gif

Any way, I would appreciate some patient advice from anyone willing to give it!!

Clo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sat 7 Jun 2003, 23:47
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

First… have you installed OMS first and not after at least one other driver/software?

Second, are the drivers of the MOTU interface the last ones?

Third under which version of DP are you, the 3 has some different flavours and 3.11 is recommended… cool.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 19 Oct 2024, 23:41
- © MacMusic 1997-2008