MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New: Logic 6 & Reason 2.0 Environments, control Reason 2.0 parameters from L6
resonance
post Tue 22 Apr 2003, 16:42
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,064

MODules are Emagic Logic Audio 6 environment macros which allow you to control practically every parameter of your Propellerheads Reason devices. Both Logic Audio 6+ and Reason 2.0+, which support the Rewire2 protocol, are required.

This is a beta release which includes all the modules in the image above. Everything seems to be in working order on my system, with the exception of the issues listed in the beta documentation.

You can download the MODules beta from this page. They're free! Feedback would be appreciated.

Disclaimer: I've been a Logic owner for over 3 years, but I've only been using Logic for about five months (what can I say--it sat on my shelf for a long time). This is my first attempt at a for-the-masses environment project. Go easy on me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
resonance
post Mon 5 May 2003, 02:39
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,064

Just an update:

MODules are out of beta. The 1.0 release features support for external MIDI control, a smaller footprint, a much better organized parameter selection menu, and revised documentation.

MODules are Emagic Logic Audio 6 environment macros which allow you to control practically every parameter of your Propellerheads Reason devices. Both Logic Audio 6+ and Reason 2.0+, which support the Rewire2 protocol, are required.

You can download MODules 1.0 from this page. They're free!

I've gotten a lot of email about a 1.0 release; if the bandwidth gets out of hand, the downloads will be taken offline, but only temporarily (and the webpage will remain up).

Thanks to everyone who helped on this and who gave me feedback and support.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Mon 16 Sep 2024, 09:38
- © MacMusic 1997-2008