MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Well I Think We All Saw A Loss Coming
liny195
post Sat 12 Jan 2019, 04:43
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 126,059

http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com...ki-tartt-jersey , but not like that. The San Francisco 49ers are a team leveled by injuries and, of course, got a few more to take with them out of the game in their loss to the Los Angeles Rams. The 49ers failed in all phases. There was a brief moment George Kittle’s touchdown to end the first half may have lit a spark to ignite the stagnant offense, but when C.J. Beathard got sacked on their opening series to start the second half, you knew it meant nothing. I said the 49ers would win if they could buy Beathard enough time to throw the ball, which meant establishing solid run game. Well, that did not happen. There were spurts of a run game, but it never was as established as one would like. And the turnovers when throwing the ball didn’t help either.I said they would lose if they couldn’t get the running game going and keep Jared Goff off the field, but I didn’t think it was necessary to say if they had the turnovers they had, there was no helping them. The 49ers would have won if...If they could play football. If the defense could have stepped things up http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com...-buckner-jersey , it may have made a difference. Four turnovers isn’t helping the defense at all, but not even counting the injuries, the defense looked inept. Richard Sherman and Jimmie Ward were both out to start. K’Waun Williams was knocked out for a spell. Adrian Colbert got taken out of the game. Reuben Foster got clocked. Towards the end of the game, it was just dial-a-injury to that defense. All that rotation with the second stringers does not help either. Let’s not forget the fact that the 49ers have failed at executing a sound defensive gameplan. It’s not that the 49ers lost, it’s how they lost. Their improving offensive line had a chance to make a statement given all the praise they had and instead realized they were the 49ers offensive line. C.J. Beathard had some ill advised throws, but there were some pressures given up. Had the line held it together for some crucial run blocks, maybe this game gets a bit more competitive. The 49ers lost because...Turnovers. You aren’t winning a game with four turnovers, especially if your roster is the level of talent of the 49ers. If you’re a team strapped for talent like the 49ers, you need to play perfect football to get out of any game, and the 49ers not only turned the ball over Womens Alfred Morris Jersey , but on the 50-yard line. It doesn’t help when the 49ers fail at getting turnovers of their own, but that’s what good teams do—they don’t turn the ball over. But as I said, I don’t think a win was possible. The Rams are a better team, better coached (for this game anyways), and have a better scheme. The 49ers just were not winning this one. Not when they have UDFAs coming in for the sole reason starters are down. But again, the turnovers need to change. It’s sloppy and atrocious football that makes people not want to watch. I don’t mind seeing the 49ers get dominated, but not like this. The San Francisco 49ers have announced Nick Mullens will be getting his second start against the New York Giants after a near perfect day last Thursday against the Oakland Raiders. If anything, Mullens should be prepared. Not just for the game, or the defense he faces, or the offense he’ll run Womens Marquise Goodwin Jersey , but for his coach’s tendencies throughout the game. The Athletic’s David Lombardi dropped this today on Twitter and I found myself laughing for a good few minutes. I really wonder what Mullens is saying to Shanahan during the play-call. I’m sure while Shanahan is going off those convoluted names for a simple run through the tackles, Mullens is on his tip toes like a kid wanting to pay for his ice cream sundae for the first time, or a kid jumping out of the car at Disneyland with his parents limping behind. Of course as the night goes on I can only visualize Mullens in the huddle making the talking hand gesture and looking at the team saying “Blah, blah, blah.”Mullens is definitely one of those cats who wants to play and has visualized himself out on the field in a loud game. 49ers tight end George Kittle commented on how into it Mullens can get at his press conference last Thursday: All Mullens wanted to do was call the play. I keep thinking of Shanahan as the adult who tells the kid “waiiiiit...waiiiiiiit” for no reason other than to just make everyone wait another two seconds. In any case, now that this story is out, I’m wondering what Shanahan will have to say about this at practice. I do think a question about this is bound to come up, and I’m sure Shanahan will have a good answer for it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 23:10
- © MacMusic 1997-2008