MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mikal Bridges Jersey
linchao
post Thu 27 Sep 2018, 06:54
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Banned
Member No.: 125,979

Tom Brady calls it "ridiculous" to suggest the suspension of Patriots receiver Julian Edelman is tied to the quarterback's personal health coach.

The questions about Alex Guerrero on Saturday prompted Brady to abruptly end his first media availability of training camp.

"I have no comments Womens JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , just ridiculous. I'm out," Brady said before walking away.

Edelman brushed aside a similar question in his first comments since receiving his four-game ban for a drug-policy violation.

"What's in the past is in the past. I love Alex and ultimately I'm worried about just going out here and playing football," Edelman said. "I'm not here to talk about or make a headline or something."

Edelman, tight end Rob Gronkowski and former Patriots receiver Danny Amendola are among several Patriots who have also worked or consulted with Guerrero.

Edelman will begin serving his suspension at the start of the regular season. He can practice with the team and play in preseason games.

Brady provided another short response when asked if there was tension between him and coach Bill Belichick this summer.

"I have no thoughts," Brady said.

Brady has relied on a fitness and nutrition program developed by Guerrero since 2004. The pair also partnered in opening Brady's TB12 Sports Therapy Center, which is adjacent to the Patriots' Gillette Stadium facility.

In January, Patriots CEO Robert Kraft, Belichick and Brady released a statement calling an ESPN report "flat-out inaccurate" that said there had been disputes between team officials and Guerrero regarding player-medical affairs.

Brady will turn 41 next week and has credited Guerrero's program with helping to extend his NFL career, which is entering its 19th season. As part of the strict regimen devised by Guerrero, Brady eats a mostly plant-based diet during the season.

Despite skipping the voluntary portion of spring workouts, Brady said his focus and commitment to football remain high.

"Football is very Womens Cam Newton Jersey , very important to me. It always has been, and I love being out here with my teammates. So, it's great," Brady said. "As you get older you have different responsibilities, and I think that's just part of life. Everyone's got to deal with those responsibilities differently and what works for them.

"Football is a huge part of my life. I love being here with my teammates and playing, and hopefully we can have a great season."

__

The Seattle Mariners have made a habit this year of mounting comebacks, winning by one run and prevailing in extra innings.

They combined all three of those traits in a rousing, drama-filled matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.

Denard Span hit a tiebreaking sacrifice fly in the 11th inning after Kyle Seager delivered a two-run homer in the ninth, and the Mariners pulled out an 8-7 victory Wednesday night.

Playing without injured Nelson Cruz for a second straight game, Seattle got a home run from Ryon Healy and collected 14 hits while improving its record in extra innings to 7-0.

It was the Mariners’ major league-leading 25th one-run victory, and it marked the 16th comeback win in which they have taken the lead in the seventh inning or later.

In this one Womens Lamar Jackson Jersey , Seattle gave up a deflating three-run homer to Chris Davis in the eighth inning before rallying.

”We’ve had some great wins this year. We’ve done a lot of this at home,” manager Scott Servais said. ”To do this on the road, after giving up the big home run in the eighth inning, it’s how we’re wired. We play all 27 outs, guys don’t quit. They figure out and find a way.”

The Mariners came to town having lost six of seven. Now, after winning three straight over the lowly Orioles, they can complete the first four-game road sweep of Baltimore in franchise history.

Seattle has never swept a two-game series in Baltimore, and its last three-game sweep of the Orioles on the road was in 2007.

Cruz has been bothered by a sore lower back, but the Mariners have done just fine without him.

Jean Segura led off the 11th with a double against Mychal Givens (0-5), and Span drove in the go-ahead run with a deep fly to center off Donnie Hart.

Chasen Bradford (5-0) worked the 10th and Edwin Diaz got three outs for his major league-leading 30th save, a club record before the All-Star break. He has earned the save in each game of this series.

”We have stepped up and started playing great baseball Authentic Odell Beckham Jr Jersey ,” Diaz said. ”Our defense, hitting and pitching are all doing great. We’re in a good moment right now.”

The Orioles trailed 5-4 in the eighth inning before Davis interrupted his season-long slump with a shot off Alex Colome. The drive, on a 3-1 pitch, soared onto Eutaw Street far beyond the right-field wall.

Davis entered the game with a .147 batting average, and on Friday returned from an eight-game hiatus in which he worked to get his swing back. This was his second home run since coming back, and it produced a rare feel-good moment for a struggling team and its belabored slugger.

Then, in the Seattle ninth, Mitch Haniger singled off Zach Britton and Seager delivered his 15th home run and second in two nights.

Britton, who has pitched in only eight games this season after returning from surgery on a torn Achilles tendon, said, ”I knew it wasn’t going to be easy. I didn’t want it to be like this Womens Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , but it is what it is and I’ve just got to push through it.”

Much earlier, Seattle made up deficits of 2-0 and 4-2 to take a 5-4 lead in the fifth inning against Alex Cobb.

Baltimore has lost four in a row overall and 14 of 15 at home.

DO THE HUSTLE

Orioles shortstop Manny Machado heard some boos Tuesday night when he trotted to first base after hitting into a 4-6-3 double play.

Manager Buck Showalter promised the matter would be addressed, and he did so on Wednesday.

”He’s better than that,” Showalter said. ”It’s a really bad presentation, and he knows that. The toughest thing about it is that it’s a poor presentation of what he’s really about.”

ALL-STAR ENDORSEMENT

Machado leads AL shortstops in fan voting for the All-Star Game, but Servais believes Jean Segura is playing well enough to be a backup.

”There are a lot of good shortstops out there, but our guy ranks top five in almost every statistical category,” Servais insisted.

Segura is batting .338 with 44 RBIs. He’s got nine errors but has displayed exceptional range.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Mariners: Servais says Cruz ”is moving in the right direction” and could return Thursday.

Orioles: RHP Darren O’Day (hamstring) and OF Craig Gentry (rib fracture) were placed on the 10-day disabled list.

UP NEXT

Mariners: Mike Leake (8-4, 4.11 ERA) gets his 17th start in the series finale.

Orioles: Recalled from Triple-A Norfolk on Wednesday, Jimmy Yacabonis will make his first major league start Thursday in place of injured Dylan Bundy.

Mikal Bridges Jersey

--------------------
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 18:31
- © 440 Forums 2011