MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Allen&heath Zed22fx Usb Issue
tonester
post Sat 5 Mar 2011, 13:17
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 109,043

Hi:

Recently purchased an Allen&Heath Zed 22FX USB board for monitoring/ bussing purposes. My main Interface is the MOTU 828MK3. My goal was to take various stems out of the 828, use outboard processing, and then return the mix back to DP7.2 for mastering via the USB port on the Allen & Heath. I also use Reason 5/Record1.5 and would use the USB interface with that DAW as well. and maybe GarageBand for quick sketches. Bottom line, I'll use the USB interface as well as the 828MK3

Problem is, while the device is recognized by my iMac (OSX 10.6.6, 4G Ram, 2.4ghz Intel Core Duo Processor), I can't seem to get the audio back into the Mac. In Record, when I try to select the "USB Audio Codec" as an input, it says something to the effect of "no input device is available" I've enabled it as an I/O device.

in DP7 I've selected it in the MAS audio system. Same issue with Garage Band. However, I am able to use the output to get sound back into the Allen &Heath.

Now the A&H manual states that it is a bi-directional USB port. What am I not doing right?

Thanks for your time.....

Anthony
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 19:36
- © MacMusic 1997-2008