MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Logic Pro 9 32 Bit? 64 ?
zam
post Tue 12 Jan 2010, 21:27
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 88,656

Hello ,
I ve just installed the upgrade from logic pro 8 to logic pro 9 , and in the same time i ve upgraded my OSX to snow leopard .
I thought that now logic will be in 32 bit , but when i load sample in 32 bit , nothing ??
When i go in the preference / audio and try to set the resolution ( i ve live ableton and the 32 bit work fine) , only 24 bit can be activated .
My question is , it is normal to have this system set like this , on my screen when i start the soft , it display logic pro 9.0.1 ( 32 bit) , so the soft start in 32 bit , how can be sure that the soft is in 32 bit , and if i want to increase to 64 bit , what is the operation to do.
Thanks a lot , in advance for your answer
by by

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
gdoubleyou
post Tue 2 Feb 2010, 15:37
Post #2

Maniac Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE (zam @ Tue 12 Jan 2010, 12:27) *
Hello ,
I ve just installed the upgrade from logic pro 8 to logic pro 9 , and in the same time i ve upgraded my OSX to snow leopard .
I thought that now logic will be in 32 bit , but when i load sample in 32 bit , nothing ??
When i go in the preference / audio and try to set the resolution ( i ve live ableton and the 32 bit work fine) , only 24 bit can be activated .
My question is , it is normal to have this system set like this , on my screen when i start the soft , it display logic pro 9.0.1 ( 32 bit) , so the soft start in 32 bit , how can be sure that the soft is in 32 bit , and if i want to increase to 64 bit , what is the operation to do.
Thanks a lot , in advance for your answer
by by

Do you mean you are trying to play a 32bit file?

Logic doesn't support them except as freeze files, convert them to 24bit.
There will be no loss of audio data, the extra 8bits contain header data, that is used by the app the file is created in.

cool.gif

--------------------
G-Dub
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 10 May 2024, 05:43
- © MacMusic 1997-2008