MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Help With Live 7 Follow Actions
tig66
post Tue 14 Jul 2009, 18:05
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,389

I'm fairly new to Live having worked in Cubase for many years, so please bear with me!

I'm currently trying out Live 7 and using it to put together a 1 hour live show for a theatre. I'm using mp3 backing music on one track, stereo backing vocals on another track and a backup of the lead vocal on a 3rd track (in case of sore throats etc !!). These tracks are all assigned to different outputs from my audio interface into the FOH mixer.

I need to play all the clips from start to finish without having to trigger them manually or remotely. I've set up follow actions in each clip's launch box for the music track clips - set to 'next' track, which works ok, but the problem I have is that the 2 vocal tracks on each songs scene aren't being triggered - only the music track is playing without the vocals. If I trigger the scenes manually it works fine and everything plays as it should.

Any advice what I'm doing wrong, or how I should be going about this would be really helpful! I just need all the scenes to play from start to finish without stopping.
Thx
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 11 May 2024, 14:52
- © MacMusic 1997-2008