MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> L8 Just Quitted Recognizing Audiofiles And Softinstr Tracks
Tessa_
post Mon 13 Apr 2009, 23:05
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 107,890

Hi everyone,

About an hour ago, the strangest thing happened - all of a sudden Logic stopped playing back my recorded audiofiles as well as my software instrument tracks, it's as if he just doesn't recognize them anymore?
I've already deleted my preferences and rebooted several times, even used different audio devices (Fireface - Mbox) (and deleted their prefs as well).
The weird thing is I'm still able to listen to imported audiofiles (stuff from my iTunes library, or even my audiofiles from the session I was working on) when I import them onto the (not working) tracks. It would be a pain in the ass to have to import everything from scratch, because I've been editing so much. Also, I wouldn't know how to solve the problem with the soft instrument tracks.

Anybody familiar with this problem?
I'm running a MacBookPro, 10.5.6, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 4 GB RAM and Logic 8.0.2

Thanks in advance,

Tessa
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Will2009
post Tue 14 Apr 2009, 00:27
Post #2

Member No.: 105,177

Tessa, try to reset your midi drivers and your audio drivers from within logic and even the driver to your
external interface.

+Quote Post
Tessa_
post Tue 14 Apr 2009, 08:50
Post #3

Member No.: 107,890

Hi Will,

Thanks for your reply...
I managed to solve the problem, it's just a matter of copying everything, and then moving it back to the right place. Really strange, it seems to be a glitch occurring when the project's getting quite full (but it doesn't happen always).

http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?p=205029#205029

Cheers smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 17 May 2024, 17:20
- © MacMusic 1997-2008