MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Learn Music And Earn
danialvettori
post Tue 10 Mar 2009, 05:25
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 105,760

Hi, to all out there
A drummer by profession, I am seeking some guidance in further developing my career. I have established myself well enough as a drummer and earn enough to fend for myself and pay my bills. What I need is some kind of publicity on the internet, wherein I can promote myself and get hired by other musician as well. How do I get to the next level? How do I go about this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
deaconblue
post Tue 10 Mar 2009, 06:30
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,156

QUOTE (danialvettori @ Mon 9 Mar 2009, 22:25) *
Hi, to all out there
A drummer by profession, I am seeking some guidance in further developing my career. I have established myself well enough as a drummer and earn enough to fend for myself and pay my bills. What I need is some kind of publicity on the internet, wherein I can promote myself and get hired by other musician as well. How do I get to the next level? How do I go about this?

Hey danialvettori,

MySpace (make sure to sign up as a musician) and FaceBook immediately come to mind. The PodSafe Network if you have music ready to go. This forum would be a start as well.

What are you wanting to do? More of an idea of where you want to go will allow for better directions to get there.

Best of luck!

peace.

--------------------
...as you dream you shall become.
boxed art media
Musicians' Access
M.A.W.R web radio
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:30
- © 440 Forums 2011