MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Categorisation Of Forums, Hardware is hardware
Presto
post Wed 30 Oct 2002, 12:40
Post #1

Maniac Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,984

Please give your opinion on an imminent complete re-categorisation for MacMusic forums.

Personally, I'm quite happy with a simple hardware forum separate from software issues, and I don't care if the hardware is Mac specific or not. I find it very difficult to observe the present rules where computer-specific hardware issues should be posted in OS9 or OSX (which one is not always clear). It's true there are many more posts on the French side, so I agree that more sub categories could help seeing a bit clearer.

I'm happy Damann should agree with me on the hardware issue (see Mini-me topic). I was starting to wonder if my brain was just too simple. This may be a problem of culture based logic.

I correct scientific articles for French researchers wishing to be published in English, and have my work cut out to get their logic simplified and clear for international readers. As my clients do get published when they use me, I presume my simplicity attitude is appropriate.

We are working on a new categorisation for forums, and I do hope the anglo-saxon approach will be heard. Do say what you'd like.

"Hear my cry" (Purcell)

--------------------
Without shit, we wouldn't be here ;)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 18:58
- © 440 Forums 2011