MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Music That I Can't Stomach..., A witty name for a dull questions
post Tue 14 Jan 2003, 23:53
Post #11

Group:
Member No.: 0

I just want to say ONE thing here......by all means, training can do wonders, but human anotomical indifferences in the oviolanic structures create as we call the "CHARACTER" of the voice, some things no matter how much training, can not be achieved, because the voice is as individual as the finger print! Most vocal problems occur because if you cant do something..... it's because you CANT. Singing should be a comfortable task...I mean, I'm not the prettiest thing to look at when I'm doing upper register moves, who is, but most of those types of transitions are EMOTIONAL, so just FEEL it! it will always sound more GENUINE! HVK
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ionas
post Thu 23 Jan 2003, 23:13
Post #12

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,448

Oh, gawds... I didn't know that there was this much wisdom on this subject anywhere, little less on a website... , -) But seriously, since I started this thread a few months ago, I have discovered much myself, but also gained from the advice given here.

And, just like those old crummy philosophers with their only-know-you-cannot-holier-than-thou banter, I have realised that singing lessons is the way to go, especially after I've read that wonderful big portion of advice I was given after the first post over and over. And the final explanation of the larynx business.

Well, I'm off to check out Messiah's Reign and those web pages, but please, keep enrichen us with your experience. I reckon there are more users here than I who benefits from it..

This post has been edited by Ionas: Thu 23 Jan 2003, 23:16

--------------------
Ionas - iMac, Behringer Eurorack and an old, worn guitar...

'Don't judge a book by it's contents...'
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Mon 8 Jul 2024, 07:10
- © PcMusic 1997-2007