MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> How To Get Free Music From Internet Radio
Supremo
post Fri 30 Nov 2007, 14:02
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,858

Everybody is trying to get a lot of music, have a variety of choices and of course have that music in the best quality possible. There are a lot of ways to get music on the internet and one of them, not as known as payed services, is internet radio. All you need to do is:

1. Download and install Radiotracker from http://audials.com/en/free_mp3_music_downloads/index.html

2. Start the application and wait a few seconds till the its database is updated with the latest radio stations.

3. Open the options panel in the bottom left corner and select the destination folder and other options too.

4. Select the genre of music you would like to listen and the number of stations (depending how fast your internet connection is) that should play simultaneously and click Start Autorip.

5. Once the stations are playing you can choose to listen real-time to any of them. You can also select specific radio stations from the Station button. Radiotracker will record every song that is played on those stations and store it in the destination folder.

6. When the songs are complete you will see them appear on the right side in the mini-player where you can also listen to them

7. If you are looking for specific songs or artists, then you can easily create a wish-list if you click the Music finder tab. This way Radiotracker will search for your favorite songs and when they are played on some radio station it will record them for you.

You will also receive for your songs the cover pictures and lyrics if available on the internet. You can see this information by simply clicking the songs in the miniplayer list.

And there are also a lot of other features like: the possibility to edit(cut) the songs manually, set various filters on what songs will be downloaded or not, create "playlists" of radio stations, sync with portable MP3-players and iPods, burn CD's or even create ring tones for your mobile phone

As a bonus, there is a podcast manager integrated, which lets you manage and listen your favorite podcasts.

It doesn't require special hardware, just your basic computer and a decent internet connection.

Enjoy!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Supremo   How To Get Free Music From Internet Radio   Fri 30 Nov 2007, 14:02
- - lepetitmartien   Provided you only do this on Free material, or und...   Tue 4 Dec 2007, 00:50
- - BlackAndy   Hello, This soft sounds to be really cool and eve...   Tue 15 Jan 2008, 14:06
|- - mortalengines   You have to question the legality of this.   Thu 17 Jan 2008, 01:06
|- - lepetitmartien   QUOTE (mortalengines @ Thu 17 Jan 2008, 01...   Sun 17 Feb 2008, 15:41
- - Supremo   Hi there, It is 100% legal   Fri 25 Jan 2008, 16:49
- - Christopher Burke   Much easier way to do this. Download WavePad from...   Fri 1 Feb 2008, 12:00
- - AllieK   Thanx dude,for providing this link here,i m just g...   Sun 3 Feb 2008, 14:37
- - BlackAndy   HI, So it took me a while until I decided to sear...   Tue 19 Feb 2008, 14:37
- - Maccie   Looking for this Radiotracker I found smth much in...   Tue 18 Mar 2008, 10:20
- - Clacha   Few days ago i bought this Radiotracker (a friend ...   Mon 21 Apr 2008, 15:48
- - Ashanti   Hy guys, I'm new here and I'd like to ask ...   Tue 8 Jul 2008, 11:34
- - Clacha   Ok, in the right side of radiotracker you'll s...   Thu 10 Jul 2008, 14:03
- - Ashanti   Thanks, Clacha, I found my files, you're right...   Tue 15 Jul 2008, 09:24
- - Clacha   I'm glad you solved your problem and if you ha...   Fri 18 Jul 2008, 09:36
- - Ashanti   I really like this tool, it has the feature to cre...   Mon 21 Jul 2008, 10:59
- - Clacha   Actually there is such a feature, you can ban the ...   Tue 22 Jul 2008, 15:19
- - Ashanti   Great!!! So useful features. My demo v...   Thu 24 Jul 2008, 13:09

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 17:34
- © PcMusic 1997-2007