MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problems With Multi Track Recording Of Audio, Need help!
iMarn
post Thu 12 Oct 2006, 17:33
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 84,132

I'm having difficulties getting Logic to record multiple audio tracks. Basically, I'm using a MOTU 896HD Firewire Interface and despite setting up audio objects in the environment window to receive from the relevant inputs and assigning those to tracks it doesn't seem to allow for each wave of audio to be recorded separately.

Last night I was trying to record 4 tracks - 2 vox and 2 guitars and had no luck. On the first two tracks it was recording identical waves with both vox and guitar together of one musician. And for tracks 3 and 4 it was recording the vox and guitar of the same musician in each track, like it should have done in tracks 1 and 2. It did not record the other musician's parts at all ignoring him altogether. I just don't understand because I tested each mic and guitar to check whether it was in fact receiving audio from the source and it worked fine when getting levels but when it came to recording everything messed up.

Can any of you kind people help me? I'm obviously doing something very wrong but cant for the life of me understand.....all thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
drummel
post Thu 16 Aug 2007, 15:49
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 93,452

Same here!

Up!

=)

This post has been edited by drummel: Thu 16 Aug 2007, 15:49
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 20 Sep 2024, 21:32
- © MacMusic 1997-2008