MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problem To Output Tracks To Mixer, From a new user: I cannot output LogicPro tracks to my mixer...
aikawa
post Sun 18 Feb 2007, 17:22
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 84,682

Hi, I am new to use LogicPro and mixer. I would like to seek for advice on some setup problems.

Recently I bought M-Audio NRV10 mixer, which integrates 10-in/10-out FireWire digital audio interface. I have installed the firewire driver provided by M-Audio and connected the mixer to my Mac with the cable. In System Preferences -> Sound, I have selected NRV10 multiple channels as input and output. In LogicPro, the track can output to "Output 1-2" (actually only "Output 1-2" is available. The others are dimmed. Is this something I set wrongly also?). I suppose that it will output to track 1 & 2 in my mixer? But there is no signal to my mixer. I also monitor via M-Audio control panel (it locates in System Preferences after installing the driver), but also cannot see any input/output signal when I play audio in LogicPro. Is there something else I need to setup?

Note: My mixer is connected directly to 2 monitor speakers. Although audio sound played in LogicPro cannot be listened, but those alert sounds from Mac can be listened from the speakers. So the connection from my Mac to mixer should be ok.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gdoubleyou
post Sun 18 Feb 2007, 20:53
Post #2

Maniac Member

Member No.: 2,002

In the Logic audio preferences do you have core Audio and your interface selected?

What happens when you select the internal audio?

cool.gif

--------------------
G-Dub

+Quote Post
aikawa
post Mon 19 Feb 2007, 07:30
Post #3

Member No.: 84,682

QUOTE (gdoubleyou @ Sun 18 Feb 2007, 20:53) *
In the Logic audio preferences do you have core Audio and your interface selected?

What happens when you select the internal audio?

cool.gif

Oh yes!!!!!!! I select my new interface as core audio. Now can output to multiple tracks of my mixer already! Thanks a lot!!!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Mon 30 Sep 2024, 07:38
- © PcMusic 1997-2007