MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> No receiving the emails from MacMusic/440forums
Mac Daddy
post Wed 22 Nov 2006, 18:23
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 76,633

ATTENTION FORUM ADMINISTRATOR........ ATTENTION FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

SERIOUS PROBLEM-SERIOUS PROBLEM-SERIOUS PROBLEM-SERIOUS PROBLEM

Before I get an iFoot or iPunch I recieved an E-mail from a 440 Forum Member asking for my help with an ADMINISTRATION problem.

Dear Mac Daddy,

I need your help? I have not been able to receive my daily posts by email from the forum for about 4 months now. When I noticed that I was not receiving daily emails from MacMusic, I visited the web site and logged in. As soon as my log in was accepted, the screen message told me that my email address must be changed because it no longer worked.

There's nothing wrong with my email address? I receive email all of the time from all over. I attempted to change it anyway and then the message told me that I should receive an email validation. I never did receive the revalidation email.

I've written the forum's administrator at least 15 times to try to get this fixed and have never received a reply. I can still log in to the MacMusic web site, but I cannot post to the forum. Everything keeps telling me that I have a "pending revalidation" that needs to be performed. And then I ask for the revalidation to be sent, but never receive it.

I miss the forum, I miss talking with you... Could you help me out by posting this for me? Maybe you could get someone's attention to help me out? Thanks.

ATTENTION FORUM ADMINISTRATOR........ ATTENTION FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Please look into this problem... if not I will continue to Post this message "EVERYDAY". Thank for your help.

Thank you so much.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:09
- © 440 Forums 2011