MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gleetchplug Plugins, can't access Gleetchplug
superbas
post Thu 1 Jun 2006, 19:05
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 80,226

When i try to download Gleetchplug plugins or go to their site i get redirected here;
http://www.ienproject.com/gleetchplug

which seems to just display popups.. first time i've seen these on a Mac
Any ideas please?
Dave
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
monkeyboy23
post Thu 1 Jun 2006, 20:13
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Team
Member No.: 74,134

QUOTE (superbas @ Thu 1 Jun 2006, 18:05) *
When i try to download Gleetchplug plugins or go to their site i get redirected here;
http://www.ienproject.com/gleetchplug

which seems to just display popups.. first time i've seen these on a Mac
Any ideas please?
Dave

I can go to the gleetch site just fine. The problem you will have is that he is no longer happy with people downloading his stuff and not donating. Go figure. So, he's pulled his plugins until he can set up a web shop. Once that's done, you'll be able to buy it. I got this info from his MySpace page.

BTW, I found this out by using Google. Dave.

This post has been edited by monkeyboy23: Thu 1 Jun 2006, 20:14

+Quote Post
tobor
post Mon 28 Aug 2006, 21:47
Post #3

Member No.: 16,152

Hi..
I'm sorry that people had problems with the plugin bundles but I really can't help.
Not too long ago the first laptop on which I had developed plugs had a major HD problem so I lost many old softs I made.

I will keep developing free and commercial stand alone apps and NOT plugins..
The reason is that c74 changes too often pluggo runtime environment, many times they are not retro-compatible with previous versions.. and that is a pain in the ass for users..

regarding going commercial:
I had more than 22.000 downloads in a year and half.. and just 41 donations..
result is that I keep working with an old laptop computer with broken screen that can die anytime..
I don't want to get rich.. but at least buy a new mac... otherwise no more gleetch..
I started developing freeware as educational tools, as I was teaching sound synthesis at a local college, believe me I was much more happy to do it donationware...

unfortunately users just download without caring of time and money spent .. so this is why I was forced to go commercial.. (which believe me, it has never been part of the plan)

Anyway.. the stuff you can buy on the site is so unexpensive that everyone can afford them.
If you want more info just take a look to thhe site..
otherwise,
have a nice day..

+Quote Post
Nolot
post Tue 29 Aug 2006, 10:11
Post #4

Marketing
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 4,985

Hi Tobor,

Maybe you could consider selling your software through DontCrack.com. They offer full retail and marketting services. They can also host your site and forums for free... That would leave you much more hassle free time for coding useful software biggrin.gif

http://www.dontcrack.com/developers/

Hope this helps

+Quote Post
tobor
post Thu 31 Aug 2006, 10:48
Post #5

Member No.: 16,152

QUOTE (Nolot @ Tue 29 Aug 2006, 09:11) *
Hi Tobor,

Maybe you could consider selling your software through DontCrack.com. They offer full retail and marketting services. They can also host your site and forums for free... That would leave you much more hassle free time for coding useful software biggrin.gif

http://www.dontcrack.com/developers/

Hope this helps

Hi.
Actually I have my own site up and store will be handled by KAGI in a few days.
I feel very confortable with my host, wich has nuke technology, easy to modify and nice..
but thanks anyway.

+Quote Post
mortalengines
post Tue 5 Sep 2006, 20:27
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 65,373

Hi, I tried to run gleetchplug & couldn't get Ableton Live to recognize it. I am running OSX 10.3.9 on a G4 powerbook (1.5ghz). Any suggestions?....Does gleetch run only on 10.4 and higher? BTW I am sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time getting compensated for your efforts.... that must be frustrating.

This post has been edited by mortalengines: Tue 5 Sep 2006, 20:28

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 18 Sep 2024, 09:46
- © 440 Forums 2011