MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help!, os x has ruined my life ( not really)
Atomic
post Wed 3 Jul 2002, 00:13
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,361

Hi,
I'm having trouble with my favourite midi programme midigraphy. I have used this for years on my old performer 6400 180 with no problems what so ever and now that i have got my new eMac 700mhz running osx, it's died a horrible death.
It wont work propperly in classic mode either. Argghhhh! I love this programme as it is easy for me to use and it was veeeery cheap ( important as I am a poor muscian) It seemed to only run a few channels at a time and the drum channel only played every other note Argggh!
Help!
Is there anyone who is still able to use this programme on osx or in classic 9.2 mode? If so how did you get it to work?
2nd, what are the alternatives to this. I need something very cheap or free cause I blew the budget on my new mac.

Thanks Adam
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sat 6 Jul 2002, 04:31
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Have you tried to run it in macOS9, not in classic (restart from the OS9 system)?

The best option to test is to install a different OS9 than the one used by X, on a different partition of the disk (or a different disk) to streamlined it (I have told already how to a zillion tim elsewhere wink.gif) and have a try.

On the other issues, I do not want to say BS so I keep my big mouth of too talkative moderator shut

(not sure I can wink.gif

(hum… other alternative… have you try to be rich as an alternative? tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:22
- © MacMusic 1997-2008