MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Cue Files, Is there a way to use cue files on Mac?
redSunset
post Fri 26 Aug 2005, 07:28
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,713

Hello,
Is there a way to use cue files on mac?
Cue file is a text file that tells the windows app "Nero" how to build the CD, how to devide one whole cd track into many.

Is there a way to use it on Mac?

thanks
red
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
redSunset
post Sun 28 Aug 2005, 05:44
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,713

hi again.
thanks for all your help.
When i use the cue file i got and the corresponding mp3 (which of course are under the same folder) under Nero, i got no prolblem in burning it. In fact, the 3rd raw of the cue file (if you open it under any text editor) must have the same name as the mp3 and sure it is.
Now, that i manage to do what you said, i still get the same error, "<file name> is not a valid .bin or.cue file".
so i guess this error has no connection to the bin file which is under the same folder but something else.

I also found under toast help:
In order to copy a Bin/Cue file pair, they should be in the same folder. These two files should also have the same first names (for example, Image.bin and Image.cue).
• Note: For an audio CD saved in the Bin/Cue file pair format, there may be another file (called .CDT) that holds CD-TEXT information.

Well, i don't have a .CDT file and it looks like there is no other solutino but to go to pc...

very very sad angry.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 5 May 2024, 23:19
- © MacMusic 1997-2008