MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Cue Files, Is there a way to use cue files on Mac?
redSunset
post Fri 26 Aug 2005, 07:28
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,713

Hello,
Is there a way to use cue files on mac?
Cue file is a text file that tells the windows app "Nero" how to build the CD, how to devide one whole cd track into many.

Is there a way to use it on Mac?

thanks
red
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
woodworm
post Fri 26 Aug 2005, 18:07
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,339

QUOTE (redSunset @ Aug 26 2005, 14:19)
...even though i got a G5, dual, with 1.5GB ram and i gave it 500mb.
i must go (and i hate it) to a real pc machine.

Now I hate you smile.gif

mp3 and .cue... never seen that before. You may want to try to change the .mp3 to .bin, then use toast. Not by selecting iso, but by selecting bin/cue. You can then save as disk image, which will result in a .toast (iso) file. Mount that iso file and check the contents... Make sure you have disabled Stuffit's ability to compress files by renaming them in the finder, otherwise it will compress your mp3 as soon as you change the extension to .bin wink.gif

You could of course burn straight to CD, but making a disc image will probably prevet you from making some coasters.

nrg is a nero image file. A bit like .toast is a Toast image file. They are essentially iso images with a different extension.

As to VPC being slow... I'm on a G4 667, and although launching VPC7 is a bit slow indeed, working with Alcohol afterwards is ok speed-wise.

But I understood you well. I make discs from a variety of image formats originating on PC or Mac on a daily basis (or almost).

Something to keep you busy this shabbes I guess.... Have a good one smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 28 Apr 2024, 06:04
- © MacMusic 1997-2008