MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logic And Rewire, logic and rewire aren't getting along
xtr3mist
post Mon 4 Jul 2005, 19:34
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,432

i was working on a soundtrack on my friend's Imac (using Reason+Logic Ex.) and when i got back to my place i loaded the files i made onto my Powermac. kcept for some reason LogicExpress isnt recognizing my Reason through Rewire. the files are the same, i even made a new one re-connecting the Reason Rewire audio objects but nothing seems to be working. doesnt make any sense cause it works fine on the Imac
(one thing that i'm not sure makes a difference is that he's running panther and i'm running tiger)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
banevt
post Mon 4 Jul 2005, 21:43
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,332

Yeah the dreaded Tiger. It could be this, but seems weird that your Reason wouldn't work even after you changed the Rewire settings. Does Reason work if you create a new session with your Rewire settings? If it doesn't then the Rewire settings are not right on your computer if it does I'm not sure what it could be. If Reason works in a totally new session I would try creating a save as session of the the Logic session you got from him and get rid of the track you were using for Reason and try it on a different track in Logic. That's all I can think of sorry. Good luck with your problem.

Valente
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Mon 30 Sep 2024, 03:08
- © MacMusic 1997-2008