MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No Wave Form When Recording In Pro 7??, But see and hear the audio in play mode
diablo
post Sat 25 Jun 2005, 17:44
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,438

whats up people,

Im a newbie who just copped a G5 dual processor logic pro 7, the motu 828mk2 and have the mpc 2000. ive been trying for weeks to use my mpc as the master to no avial, i had nothing but erractic responses.

Since then i switched to using the logic as the master and the mpc as the slave and now my erratic problems have been solved. But i still aint able to record no wave form after i arm the tracks and check my signals. Everyhting is their and i see and hear my sounds in the mixer within logic but it just gives me a trapped car engine type noise when i try to record. it only was succesfull once when i hit record halfway through play mode, and i havent been able to get that to happen again. If i que it up from the top i just get that noise and no signal wave being recorded even though i see the signal in the track and hear it no pproblem

Since im using the motu828mk2 as my interface should this piece be setup as a sympte connection in my midi utility setup or what? im thinking this may be the problem as even when i take out the sounds from the mpc i hear the engine noise(only when i try to record) which is either internal or triggered from the motu.

Again my setup is G5 with logic pro 7 going thru the motu straight to my mpc midi in and my analog outs on the mpc going to into the motu inputs which in turn is connected via firewire to logic.

If you got any suggestions, scream at me.

Peace

D.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 23:52
- © 440 Forums 2011