MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rewire And Rexdll Logs In Home Document Folder, Reason is putting .log files on my HD
lushbudget
post Tue 8 Mar 2005, 21:07
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,952

Howdee,

Everytime I lauch Reason, I get a crapload of .log files deposited in my Home Document's folder. This is weird, and since I'm running FileVault, the .logs are encrypted, which is weirder. Anybody got any idea why, or how I can tell Reason to save it's logs somewhere else?

Also, I've got a Rewire problem with Live 4.0.4 when running with ProTools LE 6.4 as the Host app. It tells me that the version of Live has changed and that it cannot run in slave mode unless I quit both the Host and the rewire app. Doing just this doesn't solve the problem. Any relationship between these two problems?

Here are the filenames of the items being deposited in my Home Document's folder:

ReWireDLL 050308 145452.log

And

REXDLL 050308 145444.log

Any help would be most appreciated!

lushbudget

--------------------
lushbudget productions, ltd.
www.lushbudget.com
PowerMac G5 dual 2 Ghz, 2Gb RAM, 160Gb & 200Gb HD's, Apple 20" Cinema Display
PowerBook G4 Titanium 867Mhz, 1Gb RAM
Digidesign Mbox - Lacie FW 4/800/USB2 160Gb External HD
ProTools LE 6.4, Logic Express 7.0.1, Reason 2.5, Live 3, SampleTank 2, Amplitube, Arturia MiniMoog & CS-80V, Waves Musicians Bundle 4.0.
[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Wed 9 Mar 2005, 02:02
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

And without filevault?

Also in which flavour of OS X are you?

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
lushbudget
post Wed 9 Mar 2005, 20:55
Post #3

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,952

I dunno what it would be like w/out Filevault because I can't tell the software where to save the log files (outside my Home folder), don't have enough space left to turn off FileVault easily, and (as far as I know) I shouldn't have to. My projects are always saved to an external drive, outside my Home folder, and therefore not encrypted by FileVault. I'd like to turn it off somedays, because it slows things down at times, but I can't in my work enviroment.

As for my OS it is 10.3.8

The problem started at back when I was running 10.3.7, and I thought that maybe an upgrade would help. Guess I was wrong.

--------------------
lushbudget productions, ltd.
www.lushbudget.com
PowerMac G5 dual 2 Ghz, 2Gb RAM, 160Gb & 200Gb HD's, Apple 20" Cinema Display
PowerBook G4 Titanium 867Mhz, 1Gb RAM
Digidesign Mbox - Lacie FW 4/800/USB2 160Gb External HD
ProTools LE 6.4, Logic Express 7.0.1, Reason 2.5, Live 3, SampleTank 2, Amplitube, Arturia MiniMoog & CS-80V, Waves Musicians Bundle 4.0.
[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 30 Apr 2024, 16:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008