MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> M-Audio updates 3 drivers, Computer Hardware
_news_
post Mon 28 Feb 2005, 16:55
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

M-Audio updates 3 drivers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
carsten
post Mon 28 Feb 2005, 16:55
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,738

I have sent the following message to M-Audio Support based on spending 1/2 day trying to get back to notmal after updating. The bottom-line is that it may be a good idea to remove "MAudioFireWireMIDI.plugin" and not use 410 Midi if you experience problems:

"There has always been compatibility problems with Firewire 410 and I am quite unhappy with this. It can not function properly with my LaCie FW 800 HD as well as w. iSight (but that is not the problem reported here) and w. Midi on Mackie Universal. Now after installing the 410 driver update my Midi did not work at all. Audio Midi setup utility for MacOS crashed. After 1/2 day of trouble-spotting I managed to work out that the cause was the "MAudioFireWireMIDI.plugin". As soon as I removed it, Midi worked again. Please inform others (if you do not know how to solve the problem) so they will not have to waste time on it. Midi in FW 410 has caused problems throughout for me"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 14 May 2024, 08:50
- © 440 Forums 2011