MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logic Express 7 And Missing Loops, loops dont' appear and/or aren't indexed
daviddawes
post Fri 25 Mar 2005, 17:12
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 59,767

Have been all over Google to try and find why a ton of aif loops don't appear in the Loop Browser of LE7 (or even in GarageBand). Found a site that talked of keyword browsing in GB but didn't help in GB and can't find anything in LE7. Apple Soundtrack Loops Utiliy allows me to open, alter and save all or each of these aifs with Apple branded tags etc (e.g. experimental drums). Why don't they show up?
I don't want to have to constantly change key and tempo if LE7 is trying to "help" me by only showing the loops that will sound "proper" in a given song....
Really frustrating....Any help/thoughts?
Thanks, DD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
banevt
post Sat 26 Mar 2005, 03:05
Post #2

Member No.: 28,332

Did you index the loops in logic already? I know that if you try to add more loops that you create or modify yourself you have to drag the files into the loop browser then logic asks you whether you want to index the loop or copy them into your Apple Loops folder.

+Quote Post
daviddawes
post Sat 26 Mar 2005, 03:17
Post #3

Member No.: 59,767

Yes...you're correct. And I first tried to copy them into the Apple Loops folder...no luck. Then I tediously erased what I had imported and then tried to index from current folder (on my external firewire drive)...again...no luck. I have the 7.0.1 update et al...thanks for the response...any other thoughts?

+Quote Post
banevt
post Sat 26 Mar 2005, 23:33
Post #4

Member No.: 28,332

hmmmmm the only thing I can think of is whether or not they were given a catagory in the apple loops utility. I think I remember doing that once and couldn't find my loops.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 19 Sep 2024, 12:04
- © MacMusic 1997-2008