MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Creating Track In Logic7
billrc
post Sun 13 Feb 2005, 00:12
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 59,831

Hi, I set my Audio and Midi tracks to 4 in the set up assistant Logic 7. I needed to add another audio track. When I did, it coupled to the track before it. I can't seem to uncouple it. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bill
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bogh
post Mon 14 Feb 2005, 13:38
Post #2

Rookie

Member No.: 36,091

You probably need to create more Audio objects in the Environment.
once you have created more Audio objects here, you will be able to creae audio tracks in the Arrange window based on these environment objects.

--------------------
electronicmusic.dk

Powerbook G4 1Ghz, 768 MB RAM, OS X 10.3.9, Motu 828 mkII, Behringer BCF2000, Oxygen8
Logic Pro 7.1, Live 4, Max/MSP 4.5, Finale 2005, NI Komplete 2, Waves Musicians 2, T-Racks, Amplitube, CamelSpace

+Quote Post
gdoubleyou
post Tue 15 Feb 2005, 19:02
Post #3

Maniac Member

Member No.: 2,002

On the track mixer, engage the global button to reveal all available tracks and busses.

cool.gif

--------------------
G-Dub

+Quote Post
MichaelPot
post Tue 15 Feb 2005, 22:02
Post #4

Member No.: 59,978

Hey!
I had the same problem. but here's the solution: smile.gif
Select the Instrument track you want to change into an Audio Track. Go to the Instrument Object Parameter box, to the left of the arrange window, and open it by clicking the small white triangle. You'll see a list of functions, from top to bottom: Icon, Device, Channel, etc. To the right of Channel there should be arrows pointing up and down. Click on the arrows and you will see a list, that includes the word "Track". Select "Track" and you will see a whole list with Track and a number beside it. For example, if you selected your first Instument track, select Track 5 from the list. You now have an Audio track. I know the name of the track is still Inst...., and the Icon is still the same, but you can edit these. You have now changed the Instrument track into an Audio track. Have fun! cool.gif
Michael

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 22 Aug 2024, 01:02
- © MacMusic 1997-2008