MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Using Logix Express With Oxygen8 Keyboard Help.
Yianni5k
post Thu 19 Aug 2004, 06:08
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,107

I just bought Logic express and I was wondering if it's possible to use the MIDI features and record music through the M-Audio Oxgen8 Keyboard which is connected via USB. I have Reason, and I'm able to use the Keyboard w/o an audio interface and record midi through the usb. When I hit record in Logic express it shows the notes I'm playing, but no sound is coming out. Please let me know if it's even possible to use logic with a usb/midi keyboard.

specs:
dual powermac g5
Logic express
M-Audio Oxygen8 keyboard
Soundstick speakers

thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yianni5k
post Fri 20 Aug 2004, 06:24
Post #2

Member No.: 49,107

well, I have it now where the keyboard works when I select audio instrument 1 and then I use the ESX24 Sampler. How do I get it to play as the grand piano which is under the audio instruments? I click them and get no sound? Am I doing something wrong? Please help. Thanks.

+Quote Post
psychoid
post Fri 20 Aug 2004, 08:49
Post #3

Member No.: 13,475

Your probably not set up in the "hardware and drivers" window from the "Audio" window. You have to set up your audio hardware. If your only using the built-in core audio, then select that.

Darren

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 17 Sep 2024, 05:11
- © MacMusic 1997-2008