MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> 1)midi Signal 2)gigastudio & Protools Free, midi not going through and pc as sampler
singingcrow
post Thu 26 Feb 2004, 17:44
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,963

Hiya!

1) Okay...so I can hear the midi, I can see the levels in the master and audio track going up and down, but not on the midi track. Also when I go to record the midi I don't hear a thing and no volume levels move, but I can draw the midi in and play that. This is when I am using sampletank and a qmk qwerty in protools free. What's up with that?

and

2) I have discovered that i have one of the best samplers out there in my hot little hands but it can only be used on a PC. but I do have an older one shoved in the back of a closet somewhere. Recently I have discovered there is a way to use a pc loaded with gigastudio and no windows and simply use it as a sampler for my mac.

I have a us-122 and am wondering how I could set it up ...midi out to where, sound in from and to where and can I use the us-122 as the sound for both the mac and pc. blink.gif

Maybe I'm over my head right now, but hey...this is what Prince has set up... biggrin.gif

--------------------
G4 466
612 RAM
tascam us-122
Protools free
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Wed 26 Jun 2024, 08:25
- © PcMusic 1997-2007