MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logic 6 Big Box, Reason 2.5 & M-audio Ozone, good combination or not?
neptune
post Fri 6 Feb 2004, 10:28
Post #11

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,926

Hi all,

Thanks for the tips.

My copy of Logic has arrived, but in the installation guide it says make sure the drivers for your hardware are installed before you install Logic. While I wait for my interface to arrive, would I really be wrong to install Logic?

Surely you can add drivers/hardware at a later date, or you'd never be able to upgrade your gear???

Help me, 'cos I'm itching to have a play!

Cheers

Nep
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zelen0
post Fri 6 Feb 2004, 21:00
Post #12

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,985

synthetic and editbrain..

in MAS (midi/audio setup) for Panther, I can click on "test midi" and with the little note click on my MIDI device and it sends random data to it. When I play notes on my keyboard, nothing is seen in that setup. In Logic, nothing shows up in the transport bar, it says "NO MIDI" for both, in and out.

The firestation has clocking set for INT and EXT clocking source. I have no idea but could that be causing my problems? I absolutely hate MIDI did I forget to mention that? Keyboards and devices should just use USB for @#$% sakes.. smile.gif Yes MIDI signaling over USB cables. So that when I plug my keyboard into the computer, it does it's Plug N Play and auto detects the keyboard, the settings. I mean if printers work like this, why can't keyboards?

Is there such a thing as midi auto detect? oh man I've gone so far off topic....it's scary. smile.gif I think today I'm gonna return the FIREstation and try something else. Everyone says it's not the device, but I need MIDi working.... I'm tired of holding the phone in my ear and recording to my voice mail...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 1 May 2024, 08:25
- © MacMusic 1997-2008