MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Anti 'Mac Rookie' Conspiracy?!?, Are 'Mac Rookies' generally ignored?
originalmidiot
post Mon 2 Jul 2001, 22:59
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 824

I'm a fish out of water when it comes to Mac/Midi/Audio stuff and it seems that whenever 'newbies' ask questions, they generally don't get many replies. Is it my imagination or are the forums geared towards the hardcore techies? Am I taking t he wrong approach, and if so, what approach should I take? Or should I educate myself first and enter forums only when my knowledge level is increased? Like I said, I'm new to this so I'm not sure on the protocol. Thanks.

--------------------
Technophobic Beginner needs major tutorial on Mac Audio/Midi. Itching to get started.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ericlc
post Fri 6 Jul 2001, 08:36
Post #2

Moderator (et à travers !)
Group Icon

Group: Team
Member No.: 148

Hi,
I think that the 'RTFM' answer is made when it seems evident that some forum users work with illegal copy of software.
Macmusic wants to be the clean screen of Mac Musicians, to become the favourite interlocutor of software makers.
And when a question can't find any answer, I think it's because nobody had got the same problem.
Fot the beginners, you have to search in all topics wich is in relation with your problem, some questions are already answered ('I want to buy a mac for making music', 'witch audiocard' etc...)
We need american moderator, because of poor english of us, french Mac Musicians !!!!
HTH

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 15 May 2024, 21:45
- © 440 Forums 2011