MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> R Straight Hits Before Recording
hfy962464
post Thu 23 Aug 2018, 07:10
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 125,967

MOSCOW - FIFA has expressed regret on Thursday after its video launching the logo for the 2018 World Cup showed the disputed Crimean peninsula as part of Russia. Avonte Maddox Jersey .The video, broadcast as the logo was beamed onto Moscows Bolshoi Theatre on Tuesday, included a map of host nation Russia, including Crimea.The clip was commissioned by Russias World Cup organizing committee from a local creative agency and has now been edited to remove the short sequence in question, FIFA says.Russia annexed the Crimean peninsula in March to fierce opposition from many Western governments. The Ukrainian government still claims Crimea as part of its territory.The original video has been removed from FIFAs YouTube channel and replaced with an edited version excluding the two-second sequence in which the map of Russia was shown.The film was part of a light show used to display the World Cup 2018 emblem on the Bolshoi Theatre after it was unveiled by Russian cosmonauts on national TV.The video was shown at a time when FIFA and UEFA are jointly mediating deadlocked talks between the Russian and Ukrainian football authorities over the status of Crimeas clubs. UEFA ruled in August it would not recognize matches played by three Crimean clubs absorbed into the Russian league system.The video angered some Ukrainian commentators. Markiyan Lubkivskiy, who directed Ukraines preparations to host Euro 2012 and is now an adviser to the head of the Ukrainian security services, called for legal action in an online post and suggested the video could aid the cause of pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine.Lawyers, get ready, he wrote. If we dont react toughly to things like this, then soon nothing will be left of us.The Ukrainian Football Federation did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Paul Worrilow Jersey . The English Football Association had charged the German right back with violent conduct after retrospectively reviewing video evidence of an incident that was missed by match officials at Craven Cottage on Saturday. Josh Sweat Eagles Jersey . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. http://www.authenticfootballshopeagles.com...ace-jersey.html . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability.CHICAGO - Mark Buehrle felt a little more nervous and a little more emotional than he thought he would. The pitcher received a standing ovation from the crowd as he took the mound against his former Chicago White Sox teammates. Buehrle tipped his cap and then allowed three runs in 5 1-3 innings in his first start as a visitor in Chicago and third game against the White Sox overall. The Toronto starter didnt earn a decision, but the Blue Jays beat the White Sox 6-3 on Saturday night. Melky Cabreras two-run double in the seventh inning was the difference in Torontos win. "The reception I got, I was kind of thinking it might be good, but what they did, coming off the field every time I ran out, to hear people cheering, it was exceptional," Buehrle said. Buehrle texted former teammate, and White Sox captain, Paul Konerko to make sure it was OK that he tipped his cap to the crowd. "Its one of those things that I didnt want to (tick) anybody off on the other team, but at the same time the reaction I was getting from the crowd, I felt it was right," Buehrle said. The Blue Jays, who snapped a four-game losing streak, scored three runs in the seventh to retake the lead after the White Sox tied it with three runs in the sixth. Avisail Garcia went 2 for 4 with a double for the White Sox in his first game since April 9 after recovering from shoulder surgery. Brett Cecil (1-3) got two outs — both by strikeout — to earn the win. Casey Janssen worked one inning for his 19th save in 22 opportunities. The Blue Jays allowed Buehrle to take the field alone before the bottom of the first inning, and fans gave him a standing ovation. While with the White Sox from 2000-11, Buehrle threw a perfect game on July 23, 2009, against Tampa Bay, and a no-hitter on April 18, 2007, against Texas. "Im kind of glad its over," said Konerko, a teammate of Buehrles on the 2005 World Series championship White Sox team. "Him in another uniform doesnt look right to me. Quite honestly, I really dont have it in me to want to see him do badly, so I dontt like the combination. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys. quot; The Blue Jays took a 2-0 lead on Dioner Navarros sacrifice fly and Nolan Reimolds RBI single in the second. Toronto extended the lead to 3-0 in the fifth on Jose Reyes RBI single. The White Sox tied it with three runs in the sixth. With runners on first and second, Dustin McGowan replaced Buehrle. "It was starting to snowball," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said about removing Buehrle. Both runners advanced on a wild pitch before Dayan Viciedos sacrifice fly made it 3-2. Konerko tied it with a single, but the White Sox bullpen gave the lead back in the next inning. The Blue Jays scored three runs with two singles, two doubles and a Chicago error. Matt Lindstrom (2-2) allowed four straight hits before recording an out. Cabrera hit a two-run double and advanced on an error. Jose Bautista followed with an RBI single for a 6-3 lead. Buehrle has one victory in his last 13 starts. "I take pride going deep into games, and I didnt really go deep into the game today, so thats the frustrating part," he said. TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: 1B Dan Johnson began a rehab assignment with Triple-A Buffalo on Saturday. He is on the DL with a strained left hamstring. Toronto also called up RHP Kyle Drabek from Triple-A to replace RHP Chad Jenkins, who was optioned to Buffalo on Friday. Drabek began the season in the Triple-A rotation, where he went 4-6 with a 4.46 ERA. After the first-round draft pick moved to the bullpen in mid-June, his numbers improved. In 16 relief appearances, he was 3-1 with a 2.77 ERA. White Sox: Garcia was reinstated from the 60-day DL, and OF Moises Sierra (oblique) went on the 15-day DL on Saturday. The White Sox also recalled LHP Eric Surkamp from Triple-A Charlotte, placed RHP Javy Guerra on the bereavement list, and designated LHP Charlie Leesman for assignment before Saturdays game. UP NEXT In the finale of the three-game series Sunday, Toronto starts RHP Drew Hutchinson (8-10, 4.60 ERA) against RHP Scott Carroll (4-7, 4.81). Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 19:06
- © 440 Forums 2011