MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please Help, studio equipment?
mr. bilistic
post Sun 19 Dec 2004, 08:13
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 56,645

ok, here's the deal. I have had a home studio for awhile now, and I am finally able to open a real studio, I want to get all new equipment and have a real proffessional set up. I would really appreciate some opinions on everything that I should get and am gonna need. I want to be able to record any & every genre of music, so live bands, hip hop, acoustic, whatever. I was leaning towards a pro tools set up, but really I just need some help on everything I am going to need. I have a budget of around $15,000, maybe a little more, maybe a little less. But any help would truly be appreciated. I need to narrow the field down, and know what I'm gonna need, I don't want to buy equipment that I'm gonna need, or by more then one thing that do the same thing, etc. So please help. THank you

Oh, and when u list the equipment if you could also list a site I can find em at to read on and get the price, etc. thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mr. bilistic
post Sun 19 Dec 2004, 19:45
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 56,645

here's a list I've compiled of what I'm looking at to get, if you guys see anything that should be changed let me know, anything else I'll need let meknow, maybe this will help u guys help me more.

Recording Equipment-
Digi002 Command 8 Bundle
Power Mac G5 Dual Processor 2.5GHZ
20 Inch Flat Monitor

Mics-
BLUE Baby Bottle Bundle (for vocals)
Shure PGDMK6-XLR (drums, instruments)

Production-
Mpc(not sure which one)
Reason
Korg Micro Kontrol

Monitors-
Not sure I could use some suggesstions here

so that's the ideas I got so far, let me know what u think and if I"m going the right way, etc. Thank u
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 19 Apr 2024, 09:40
- © 440 Forums 2011