MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Keyboard Player Looking For Expert On Classic Rock, Earn $$$$ if good.
Bob Rivers
post Wed 26 Dec 2007, 08:35
Post #1

Group: Validating
Member No.: 97,514

I am an experienced producer, radio host, recording artist (Comedy), and playing keyboards in a tribute band. I am not that great, but I can rehearse my butt off, if someone can figure out the parts for me.

Looking to hire an expert player who can pick out and put into musical notation piano and other keyboard parts for Classic Rock hits. If you are PERFECT at it, this can be an occasional gig. Most people do NOT do a very accurate job, which is why most cover bands leave a lot to be desired.

I hadn't played at all for 17 years, and wasn't any good back then, so this has been an interesting experience.

The right person might have some musical notation software, a good ear, and enjoy nitpicking accuracy.

Let me know if it is you.

Thanks for reading.

EXAMPLES OF SONGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN:

Paradise By The Dashboard Light- Meatloaf (Piano, other keyboard parts)
Won't Get Fooled Again- The Who

OTHER TRACKS I HAVE IN MIDI FORM recorded by another keyboard player. I just need the musical score so I can learn and practice them.

I have found most sheet music books to be very innacurate, so if anyone knows of great ones, please let me know.

THANKS FOR READING

Bob
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 18:30
- © 440 Forums 2011