MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Emu World Rom, Emu Rom
kevindetroit
post Wed 25 Feb 2004, 06:54
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,631

Anybody know how to get an Emu 9087 World Rom? Want to upgrade my EMU Command Station and I love the World sounds. I can't find that baby anywhere, willing to pay if someone wants to part! I live in Detroit.

Thanks!

Kevin Reynolds
[LPM: email deleted, DON'T PUT YOUR EMAIL IN CLEAR IN THE FORUMS, we don't give away the eamils, don't do it yourself wink.gif]

This post has been edited by lepetitmartien: Thu 26 Feb 2004, 02:44
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Thu 26 Feb 2004, 02:52
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Given that EMU is stopping all the rack/desktop/keyboard/whatever to fully embrace its marriage with a low end PCI card maker, if it's not in shops around you, and it's not on EMU site (I checked) you have to look at shops on the net, even far away (Europe), Ebay and classifieds (here, Sonic State, Harmony central, SOS…)

A good eventual source would be the EMU mailing lists concerning the instruments which can receive this ROM. There must be at least one or two out there.

EMU betrays us… sad.gif

I'm myself a 5000 Ultra lonesome user now sad.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
bubbles
post Tue 15 Mar 2005, 05:22
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 62,323

I have some EMU gear as well (XK-6 with Composer, ZR1 and B3 Roms Orbit 3 with Vintage Keys and Classic Keys module). Lots of ppl looking for Roms eBay seems to be the best alternative although I did get an email last fall from Emu letting me know they were releasing some new found stock. Picked up Vintage Keys, Composer and ZR1 for $60 each.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 16 Apr 2024, 06:55
- © 440 Forums 2011