MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Remote25 Usbbuspower, Lack of power?
kandp
post Sat 11 Sep 2004, 15:56
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,102

hello technician

i just bought ReMOTE25 and connected with PowerBook(which is Al/1.33Ghz,OS10.3.5) but
it didnt work at all. the lights of menu, record button and display flashed. turn on and off...

so i connected another PowerBook(which is Ti/867Mhz,OS10.2.8). it worked.
it may be a problem of USB2.0 of Al/PB...lack of power.

so my question is, Is there any body who is using ReMOTE25 with Al/PB or OS10.3.5?
im happy if there is and the people gives me idea... for short help me! because i love it!

thank you
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sun 12 Sep 2004, 01:51
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

If you have a USB hub, have you tried to use one and see ? If It works it's a power problem, if not it can (not sure, it can be the hub) be that the Powerbook doesn't like it.

Now, a simple lack of power would make appear a small window saying you're a bad boy not giving it enough juice etc etc.

Cable is ok ? huh.gif

Also, does the remote appears into the system profiler of not at all ?

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
kandp
post Sun 12 Sep 2004, 12:03
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,102

thank you reply!

well,i dont have any USBhub so i cant try... instead of it i found the man on internet who have
same problem. he said that he tried to use ReMOTE25 passing PCI card USB hub then it worked!
cable is ok, i another checked another one but same thing happened.how on earth...

i also have evolution-UC33e. one time, Al PowerBook/1.33Ghz gave me a attention. it said lack of
power of USB. i saw this window. but like this window doesnt apper when i connect ReMOTE25.
it seems the system cant recognize. as you said Al PB doesnt like it..

oh it is sad thant i want but cant give it enough juice eek!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 15:39
- © 440 Forums 2011