MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dp 6 Upgraded: Interface And Toggle Display?
jmspeaks
post Wed 24 Sep 2008, 19:47
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 65,786

I've recently upgraded to DP6 and have a couple questions if anyone else is using it:

1. Is there a way to tone down the "whited out" look of the interface windows (track window, sequencing window, etc). Previous versions I've (4.61 and before) had a grayer tint to the window which made it much easier to see. Am I stuck with the white tone?

2. What has happened to the toggle display to toggle on and off tracks to view, etc? Gosh... this version is all different from 4.6 and it's hard to find things.
Thanks.
Jeff
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
melenko
post Wed 24 Sep 2008, 20:48
Post #2

SuperHero

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,408

Citation (jmspeaks @ mer 24 sep 2008, 19:47) *
I've recently upgraded to DP6 and have a couple questions if anyone else is using it:

1. Is there a way to tone down the "whited out" look of the interface windows (track window, sequencing window, etc). Previous versions I've (4.61 and before) had a grayer tint to the window which made it much easier to see. Am I stuck with the white tone?

2. What has happened to the toggle display to toggle on and off tracks to view, etc? Gosh... this version is all different from 4.6 and it's hard to find things.
Thanks.
Jeff

At the 1st question, the answer is YES !
Take a look at this

http://www.motunation.com/forum/viewtopic....f=1&t=30998

For your 2d question, I don't know because I don't own it till now, but
make a walk on the site and you will certainly find an answer.

This post has been edited by melenko: Wed 24 Sep 2008, 20:52

--------------------
MacPro dual 2.66 - 8 Go - SL10.6.6- DP 7.2.1 - RME FFCE 800 - URS, Sonnox, Stilwell, Nomad Factory, Kontakt 4.2.2, Trillian, Stylus, EZ drummer, SD2, UVIworkstation, Altiverb - KRK - JBL
Neve 8801 - Brauner - Roland A-37, etc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 14:27
- © MacMusic 1997-2008