MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Artistic Expression Through Original Photomontage
dreamer7
post Tue 19 Jan 2010, 21:08
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 112,548

biggrin.gif Hi to all,
I've created some abstract images, from my own original photography, to complement my soundworlds, and you can view them on my profile page if you wish:

http://members.soundclick.com/Sonic+Dreamer

Scroll down quickly to the slide-show to see the images. You can stop the slide-show moving if you want to, by just clicking on an image within it, or wait until the end and click on 'play' again.

Please feel free to give me your thoughts.
Hope you enjoy the art from my inner space, folks!
Dreamer wink.gif

--------------------
We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

http://www.soundclick.com/gardenofsurrealdreams
Ambiavantelectroexperifolkgothjazprogpsychwave
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mortalengines
post Thu 21 Jan 2010, 08:49
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 65,373

Wow Melenko! You were busy last night! Thanks for sharing with us! I haven't posted to this forum in a while as I have been busy scrambling to get music together twice now for a CD that was supposed to be released last year. My MacBook Pro was stolen and so was a 300 gig external HD that had a years worth of work......Ouch! Gotta keep the chin up tho'. Crying never got me anywhere.

Anyway, I had a friend in the early 90s who owned a Mellotron. It was awesome but, also very fragile and temperamental. I'd stick with the software versions and maybe use some outboard gear like a Channel strip, or a tube pre amp ora good compressor to warm up the computer's signal and perhaps give it a little dimension. I don't even want to think about the cost of fixing an old analog synth but hey, this is the internet age and I am sure there are all kinds of resources out there like schematics and access to pots and transistors that simply didn't exist 5 or 6 years ago even. It may be a good do-it-yourself project......you never know.

I really like your photographs and music...they point in the same direction I find myself travelling in at times. II still bring an ambient mind set to the table but, I started sequencing with a computer about 7 or 8 years ago.... You should drop by myspace and check out some of my friends there with whom you would definitely find common ground. Invite me to be a friend if you have a page or think about getting a page if you don't already.....sure myspace is owned by a right wing uber fascist but, there is more to it than just the latest Akon mp3,

www.myspace.com/mortal_engines

www.reverbnation.com/mortalengines

This post has been edited by mortalengines: Thu 21 Jan 2010, 08:53
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 13:04
- © 440 Forums 2011