MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Import Leica Sl Dci 4k Videos To Premiere For Editing
rileysarah123
post Wed 28 Mar 2018, 08:21
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 125,857

I have used Canon, Nikon & Leica and this Leica SL is the best camera I have used. Viewfinder is brilliant and accurate. Image quality is incredible and the video is outstanding with UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30 and 25 fps available in addition to DCI 4K when using the camera's Super35 mode. Great experience other than working Leica SL 4K clips in Adobe Premiere Pro

I shot everything in 4K MP4, but Adobe Premiere Pro won't load the 4K files. After multiple searching and testing, I got the result 4K MPEG-4 video format from Leica SL was not supported by Premiere Pro. Most people tried to import Leica SL 4K MP4 files into Premiere Pro for editing but it ended in failure all the time.

A quick workaround I've worked out is to convert Leica SL 4K MP4 to Premiere Pro best supported editable format- MPEG-2 MPG with the help of UFUSoft HD Video Converter for Mac. This powerful 4K Video to Premiere Converter can help you convert your Leica SL 4K files to MPEG-2 for better editing with Premiere Pro. Besides, with this Leica 4K Video Converter, you also can convert 4K MP4 to other format you want, such as ProRes for FCP, DNxHD for Avid MC, AIC for iMovie, etc. In addition, it also let you do some simple editing with the 4K Video Converter like trimming, cropping, setting, etc. Download the program and start the conversion process.

Convert Leica SL 4K MP4 to MPEG-2 for editing in Premiere Pro CC/CS6

[B]Step 1. Load Leica SL 4K files

Install the Leica 4K Video Converter on Mac and run it. Drag the Leica SL 4K .mp4 or other 4K files to the software. It supports batch conversion and joining multiple video clips into one file.

Step 2. Choose editale format for Premiere Pro

Click "Profile" bar to get the pull-down list, and select "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 Video(*.mpg)" as output format. MPEG-2 is native codec for Premiere Pro.

Step 3. Adjust video, audio settings

Click the "Settings" button and customize proper video/audio parameters including Video size, bitrate and fame rate and mroe. Usually 1920*1080 video size and 30fps video frame rate are recommended for Premiere Pro editing. Well, if you prefer to work with 4K video, you can adjust video size to get 4K MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro.

Step 4. Start Leica SL 4K video to MPEG-2 conversion

Click "Convert" button to convert Leica SL 4K MP4 videos to MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro on Mac immediately with top video and audio quality.

Once the conversion finished, you can easily transfer the converted Leica SL 4K MP4 footages to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 for smooth editing on Mac OS(Sierra, El Capitan included) without issues.

UFUSoft Video Converter Ultimate for Mac offers one-stop solution for any media downloading and converting tasks. You can convert any DVD to MP4, DVD to FLV, DVD to MKV, DVD to MOV, DVD to AVI, DVD to WMV and more, convert any 4K Ultra videos (4K H.265/HEVC Video(*.mp4) /4K H.264 FLV Video (*.flv)) to 4K /1080p HD video and other your needed format like MTS, TS, MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, WMV, MKV, FLV and more. It has the ability to download online videos like YouTube videos/music and more.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 09:38
- © PcMusic 1997-2007