MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anybody Know About Mogul Music In Seattle 98121, Lexicon 480L FRAUD
mharpo
post Wed 20 Oct 2004, 16:13
Post #11

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,589

These emotionally charged replies look suspicious to me. My transaction with Mogul Music did not involve music related merchandise. It was nearly $1K of copper cookware at my store CopperPans.com. I don't know if the person is Reggie Anderson or not - he used the name A Gavard when he placed his order and had it shipped to Mogul Music. The telephone numbers I have are answered as Mogul Music or Mogul Media. I came across this forum and thread by doing a Google search for Mogul Music. I can find no telephone number listed for this company in Seattle. If in fact it was Mr. Anderson that purchased the merchandise from my store, he could return the phone calls and arrange to pay me. I have contacted the Seattle police department and have filed a complaint with the IFCC. I will post no more on the subject. Anyone wishing to exchange information should contact me as requested in my prior post.

Michael Harp
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dave Bourke
post Wed 20 Oct 2004, 22:19
Post #12

Member No.: 33,924

Hey lepetitmartien, why not fire off an email to Sony Music and ask them if they employ an A&R person named Al B. If they don't, you know the reply is bogus. If they do, email him and see if he did indeed write this reply. If it wasn't him, whoever wrote it has committed serious fraud (personation).

--------------------
Dave Bourke
- ideation -

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Wed 27 Oct 2004, 16:23
Post #13

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

I know he isn't wink.gif
I've got my tools running wink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Wed 20 Apr 2005, 04:09
Post #14

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

A little update, I regularly ban the offenders (we find you anyway you %$*&#@) still (like this mogul music thing wink.gif. Now for the members here in the USA, there a new service to help you out of scamms in case you've been wronged:

IFCC webpage

Use it!!!

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
_Kitty_
post Wed 16 Nov 2005, 21:25
Post #15

Visitors

QUOTE (SonyMusic @ Oct 19 2004, 23:01)
I RECENTLY READ A POST TITLED MOGUL MUSIC 98121 FRAUD.  I AM OUTRAGGED THAT ANYONE CAN POST MESSAGES ABOUT A COMPANY OR PERSON WITHOUT IT FIRST BEING INVESTIGATED.  I KNOW THE GUYS OVER AT MOGUL MUSIC, PARTICULARLY, REGGIE ANDERSON, AND HE AND HIS PARTNERS ARE STAND UP GUYS.  WHO IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS TYPE OF SLANDER?  LOVE HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK.  AND TO THE GUYS AT MOGUL MUSIC, THOSE WHO HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH YOU TRULY KNOW WHAT YOUR COMPANY IS ABOUT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLAS.  LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR NEW ARTIST.

AL

Reginal Anderson (Mogul Music) wrote my business a check on a closed account! He will not return calls or pay his debt! He may do good work in the industry but he like to rip people off!!

+Quote Post
_Guest_
post Tue 7 Nov 2006, 04:52
Post #16

Visitors

i know the ceo personally email me at andyoullneverknow@yahoo.com

QUOTE (grenham @ Sun 18 Jul 2004, 16:59) *
Did anybody reply to the Lexicon 480L ad in the classifieds for sale ? It ran from the beginning of May and I responded and agreed to buy it. Wired the money to him and I've still not received it. He won't answer email or telephone so have started a Fraud investigation with police and my bank.
If anyone has had any dealings with or knows anything about Mogul Music of Seattle 98121, please get in touch.

sincerely
grenham

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Tue 7 Nov 2006, 05:41
Post #17

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
grenham
post Tue 7 Nov 2006, 12:34
Post #18

Member No.: 43,494

[quote name='Guest' date='Tue 7 Nov 2006, 04:52' post='216179']
i know the ceo personally email me at andyoullneverknow@yahoo.com

WOW ! surprise,surprise !

Well, I've sent you an email "andy" and if you can help in any way I'd be grateful.

Even after all this time I haven't forgotten about this and if it wasn't for the distance
I would have gotten more personally involved.
However, despite police assurances of an investigation, I've heard absolutely
nothing. Obviously not "big"enough !
Ditto from my bank's request for the return of the funds.
Even heard nothing from the IFCC !!!

But, to all the people who did genuinely respond, thanks for your concern and I will post
if there's any outcome.

Lyn

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Tue 7 Nov 2006, 16:00
Post #19

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Right now, from all we have seen, everything leeds to thinks Mogul music is a fraud, one of the most funny is upper in the thread, with obviously (I have the IPs, mind!) mogul music defending itself by using a different "member".

If Mogul Music is a good trader, he knows what he has to do already and for a long time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mishaja
post Sun 27 May 2007, 17:52
Post #20

Member No.: 91,551

well, i hear something about it in the radio the other day, but i dont know much, by the way anybody are interesting on prepaid cards calling, well I found an amazing website the other day. they sell phone cards to call anywhere from the USA. you can call India from XYZ cents per minute. Also, you get a USA $5 phone card with your 1st purchase. Not only that, you will also earn points for every dollar you spend and you will be able to exchange your points for great rewards.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 18:03
- © 440 Forums 2011