MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Running Pro Tools Le 7.4 With Parallels On A Mac
wave relation
post Fri 11 Jan 2008, 20:05
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 97,961

Hey I hope that someone can help me. I recently purchased a copy of parallels and windows XP to run on my macbook pro 17" since most of my plugins are for PC. I downloaded the latest version upgrade of 7.4, and trashed my old 7.1 which wasn't working on the intel duo core... 7.3 was the first I believe. When I go to install the 7.4 I get a msg saying that I do not have the required Windows XP updates. I then downloaded the XP service pack 2 but still did not get any success. If anyone knows a link to find the needed updates or has been trhough this any help I can get would be awesome.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wave relation
post Sat 12 Jan 2008, 00:59
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 97,961

I was able to download the right windows update that lets me install tools. Now I am stuck with a very slow moving pro tools (loading up / trying to get going) It does not make sence because I am hardly using any CPU. My macbook has 2 gigs of ram and I am not running any other programs (mac or pc) when I run the Tools in XP. Has anyone installed 7.4 or another 7 using a parallel windows system within their mac? Please
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 20 Apr 2024, 04:46
- © MacMusic 1997-2008