MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Using Logic Pro On Imac G5 For Live Gig"]what Is The Best Way To Perform Live (at Bar) Using Logic Pro With Imac G5?
elpasadoDarturo
post Thu 24 Dec 2009, 02:41
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 106,961

What is the BEST way to perform live (at bar) using Logic Pro with iMac G5?"]Using Logic Pro on imac G5 For Live Gig"]What is the BEST way to perform live (at bar) using Logic Pro with iMac G5?

I have a hard time, well, it takes a lot of time loading each individual song project...Open - Perform song - Close, then open the next project....It seems to complicated but Then again, I'm New to live gigs, logic I have used for a while.

Can someone please help?

Art
Reason for edit: code cleaning
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Macjanas
post Fri 7 Jun 2013, 20:01
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 122,894

Citation (elpasadoDarturo @ Thu 24 Dec 2009, 03:41) *
What is the BEST way to perform live (at bar) using Logic Pro with iMac G5?"]Using Logic Pro on imac G5 For Live Gig"]What is the BEST way to perform live (at bar) using Logic Pro with iMac G5?

I have a hard time, well, it takes a lot of time loading each individual song project...Open - Perform song - Close, then open the next project....It seems to complicated but Then again, I'm New to live gigs, logic I have used for a while.

Can someone please help?

Art

Aloha , if you are using effects like delay etc on each set for your live instruments this won't for ,but if you just need the set music ,bounce all your projects to ITUNES create a new play list in iTunes ,and you will have all your songs in just one clic . this may not be the best way ,but it will work, wink.gif Namaste
Reason for edit: code cleaning
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:43
- © MacMusic 1997-2008