MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Headphones For People Who Wear Glasses, Headphones and glasses
sscsmy
post Tue 19 Nov 2002, 23:29
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,007

Are there any good high quality headphones that are comfortable to wear for people who wear glasses? I hate how some head phones press down on the arms of my glasses on the side of my head when I put on headphones. I'm not looking for ear plug style headphones either, since they seem pretty weak on the low end. Is there any comfort for people who wear glasses?

Thanks in advance
-SSC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
filarion
post Wed 20 Nov 2002, 13:07
Post #2

Member No.: 5,666

mmh. I use the audio technica ath-m40fs - they have nice leather cushions that don't press on your ears too hard. but the heat buildup can be annoying on long sessions..

+Quote Post
rickenbacker
post Wed 20 Nov 2002, 15:11
Post #3

Maniac Member

Member No.: 4,705

My Dad uses a pair of top-of-the-range Sennheisers - I can't remember their model number, but they're gorgeous. Very comfortable. Lovely velveteen earpads. They may colour the sound a bit, although the Sennheiser pro monitoring headphones (flat response) were damned uncomfortable, even if they did sound cool. I've got a pair of AKG K400s which have a comfortable fit. Good sound but open, so no good for vocalists to wear when recording.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 29 Mar 2024, 11:12
- © 440 Forums 2011