MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Associated Press. I Felt I Made Rapid Improvemen
hfy962464
post Tue 21 Aug 2018, 08:19
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 125,967

SUGAR LAND, Texas -- Former NBA star Tracy McGrady signed Wednesday to pitch for the Sugar Land Skeeters in the independent Atlantic League. Magic Johnson Jersey . "Its an honour to be a part of this club," McGrady said in a statement released by the team. "To be a part of the team means everything to me and its a dream come true. I look forward to coming to the ballpark not only to play the game, but to be in the clubhouse building camaraderie with these guys. I am excited to start the journey were going to take this season." The 6-foot-8 right-hander officially reported to spring camp last week and made his first scrimmage game appearance against Alvin Community College on April 16. In an inning of work, McGrady allowed one run on three hits with no walks and no strikeouts. "We are excited about our team this season and having Tracy McGrady as a part of it," Skeeters manager Gary Gaetti said. "Were also excited to see what unique opportunities this could present for us in putting a good product on the field and we look forward to Tracy helping us win some ball games." The 34-year-old McGrady spent 16 years in the NBA with the Toronto Raptors, Orlando Magic, Houston Rockets, New York Knicks, Detroit Pistons and Atlanta Hawks. The seven-time All-Star won two scoring titles. Shaquille ONeal Lakers Jersey . The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT. Wilt Chamberlain Lakers Jersey .com) - A pair of programs shooting for their 10th win of the season get together at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, as the NC State Wolfpack tangle with 22nd-ranked West Virginia during the challenge round of the Gotham Classic. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Kareem...-Jabbar-Jersey/ .J. Hardy to avoid a three-game sweep after blowing a big early lead. Odour had a leadoff single in the seventh and scored the tiebreaking run with the help of two errors by Hardy as the Rangers went on to beat the Orioles 8-6 on Thursday night.The European Tour has served up final-day turnarounds at the South African Open and the Abu Dhabi Championship to make for a compelling start to the 2015 season.History suggests the tight finishes and drama will continue at the Qatar Masters starting Wednesday.Spanish star Sergio Garcia has been at the centre of dramatic finales in Doha over the past two years, losing out to Chris Woods 72nd-hole eagle in 2013 but returning in 2014 to win a playoff with Mikko Ilonen after shooting a closing 65.Garcia is back for the second leg of the desert swing for his 2015 debut, meaning he is behind the likes of Justin Rose and Henrik Stenson — fellow members of the worlds top six who both got competitive action in Abu Dhabi last week and will also play in Qatar.While Stenson missed the cut in Abu Dhabi, Rose recovered from a scrappy first 18 holes to post rounds of 69, 69 and 65 for a 12th-place finish and show he is finding his form after extended time off over Christmas.Im here these two weeks to obviously compete as best I can but also to get a read of where my game is, Rose told The Associated Press. I felt I made rapid improvements as the week went on. Ill be more competitive (in Qatar), for sure. Im going there with a bit off confidence now. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey. ose plays on the PGA Tour but has chosen to play his opening events of the year on the European Tour to get some points stored up in the Race to Dubai.The No. 5-ranked Englishman is looking for his first win since back-to-back victories last summer, at the Quicken Loans National and the Scottish Open.Top-ranked Rory McIlroy is taking a week off ahead of the Dubai Desert Classic, as is U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer, who blew a 10-shot lead during the final round in Abu Dhabi to lose to Frances Gary Stal. Its been an early-year theme on the European Tour, with Andy Sullivan coming from seven shots back in the final round to win in South Africa the week before.Stal arrives in Doha ranked a career-high No. 103 and still wondering how he managed to claw back the big deficit to Kaymer to claim his first title on the European Tour.French golf is on the rise, with Victor Dubuisson a member of Europes Ryder Cup-winning team last year and Alexander Levy winning twice in 2014.Its just one (player) pulling the other, basically, Stal said of the French resurgence. Hopefully, it will be more after me — or more for me.Stal is one of 14 Frenchmen in the field for the $2.5 million event. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 16:35
- © 440 Forums 2011