MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Realistic Playback
Dr. Who
post Fri 4 Feb 2005, 05:50
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,504

This may be posted in the wrong forum, so please if it is I would appreciate direction to where I can get my questions answered best.

I am taking the piano accompaniment for a choral pieces and arranging it for a small chamber ensemble. However I do not have the actual players for the esnsemble so I would like to play it back as realistically as possible for accompanying a choral group. I am using Fianle 2004 to create the arrangement but I am not thrilled with the playback that I get with Fianle. What else is available that I can use for better performance playback? Or are there techniques that I can use to get Fianle to have a more realistic playback? And what about sounds? Can I get Fianle to playback in something better sounding that MIDI?

I use Finale quite a bit for entering music and such, however my skills are pretty limited when it comes to playback. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Dr. Who   Realistic Playback   Fri 4 Feb 2005, 05:50
- - vernmacuser   I am also using Finale (2002 at the moment) on my ...   Wed 20 Apr 2005, 16:41

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 2 Jun 2024, 06:07
- © MacMusic 1997-2008