MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Audio Product Magic Bullet: Extreme Newbie, finding the right match
klEdge
post Fri 7 Nov 2003, 16:05
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,403

I have to solve a problem regarding those annoying on-hold messages you here when you call some place and try to get tech suport. The person who used to do this left and didn't leave any tech support. I'm also trying to solve some other problems regarding making our own corporate videos in house. It has been a up hill battle it seems just to get Final Cut Pro approved for the office. Basically this is what I think will work and I just need comfirmation in my assumption.

First we were I work we do have a Tascam US-224 hooked to a PC. I want to move it towards a mac and do my audio editing with the least amount of fuss. I have to record talent for an on hold message and I want to make sure the music we mix in the background is legal. I'm thinking an upgrade from Final cut Express to a copy of Final Cut Pro whcih comes with Peak LE and a copy of Peak's Soap product will solve this with least amount of fuss. Final Cut comes with Soundtrack so I can make my own hokey music and be done. Does Peak LE cablible of recognizing and using the Tascam?

I'm somewhat new to the intraceys of audio editing. I familar with video and compositing programs. Can I get twice as much bang for my buck?
Thanks for any advise
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 22 Oct 2024, 16:30
- © MacMusic 1997-2008