MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Video Problem solusiton

Video Problem solusiton
Rating 0
entry Wed 4 Mar 2015, 05:17
XAVC S FCP 7 Workflow Guide: Encode A7s XAVC S to ProRes for FCP 7

Do you have any good solutions to the problems of importing Sony A7s 50p/100p XAVC S files to Final Cut Pro 7 for nice editing? If not, why not be a good reader to follow the article below to know more details? This guide can teach you how to convert your Sony XAVC S to ProRes for smoothly editing in FCP 7.

'Hi, anyone worked with media from the Sony A7S camera. especially convert files XAVS 100p/50p to Apple ProRes because the few times I tried the resulting file does not match the original file, that the file should slow motion (100p/50p) but became normal 25fps not slow-motion (I use HD video converter Acrok) Is there a workflow solution for me to do the settings file XAVCS especially for 100p / 50p to Apple ProRes.'

The sensor of Sony A7S is big, the 35mm sensor with large pixels is good for high ISO and dynamic range, 12.2MP sensor optimized for 4K and low light video recording, with this excellent device you can get uncompressed 4:2:2 full HD in XAVC S format. While for some popular editing tools, you will find the XAVC S is not supported for popular editing apps, Final Cut Pro is such a typical one. So what's the available workflow for Sony A7S and FCP?

XAVC S, which as the newest one, if you are a professional video editor or photographer, it is not so widely supported for editing tools. Except for FCP 7, such as iMovie/FCE, Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements, Avid/Sony Vegas, etc. Today here, in order to match the XAVC S recordings to FCP 7 well, we highly recommend you a XAVC S to FCP 7 Converter called Pavtube XAVC S Video Converter for Mac or Windows, which has the ability of handling HD videos with all popular editors or media players nicely.

Detailed steps we should know well how to convert XAVC S to ProRes for nice editing in FCP 7:

Step 1. Load our XAVC S source files.

Install and open the program correctly, the main interface will pop up there in front of you. With two buttons we can import our source recordings right well. 'Add video' can help you load your videos individually with clips or with 'Add from folder', we can easily import files in a complete folder. This program can support the batch conversion well

Step 2. Choose right one for FCP 7

Just come to the output list, drop down the list, what we can see here are so many various output formats for editing tools, like FCP, iMovie, Premiere, or some media players, etc. Here for FCP 7, let's select the original "Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes Codec 422(*.mov)" as the best. Additionally, several other types of codec you can also have a try if you like

Step 3. Adjust your Video Audio settings

Click the "Settings" button and customize proper video/audio parameters including Video size, bitrate and fame rate and mroe. Usually 1920*1080 video size and 30fps video frame rate are recommended for FCP editing. Well, if you prefer to work with 4K video, you can adjust video size to get 4K ProRes for FCP.

Finally, I almost forget to remind you that this program can work well with the latest Mac OS X operation Yosemite after tested so you will get no worries. What's more if you are the first time to work with FCP 7, you must be confused with the transferring files to FCP, right, Here is the related reference article you can read more. At the end of this page, click the 'Convert' button , you can get your conversion job started.

Read more:

Good News: Never miss to get Saving up to $44.1, MXF/MTS/M2TS/MKV/FLV/MOV Converter.etc at Pavtube Bundles Deals,
such as: HD Video Converter for Mac($35) + DVD Creator for Mac($35) = $39.9, Save $30.1

Source: http://handycameratips.jimdo.com/2014/12/2...avc-s-to-fcp-7/

« Next Oldest · Video Problem solusiton · Next Newest »

Comments

post Thu 25 Jun 2015, 04:08
Comment #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 124,488

Canon G7 X MP4 to Premiere Pro CC workflow on Yosrmite

Summay: Though Premiere Pro has announced the compatibility with MP4, people still have problems in importing MP4 to Premiere sometimes, such as "No sound or video when loading MP4 file into Premiere Pro CC?" This article aims to solve the above questions in two parts.

Source: Get Canon G7 X MP4 Work in Premiere Pro CC on Yosemite

"Hi, I shot a lot of H.264 MP4 videos of a wedding ceremony with my Canon G7 X camcorder. Now, I need to do some edit work in Adobe Premiere Pro CC on Mac Yosemite for providing wonderful visual effects and memorable moments for the couples. However, I was failed on the very first step. I even could not import MP4 files into Premiere Pro CC. What’s the problem? Thank you for any tip!"

H.264 is a delivery format that is not designed for editing. Some people experience no problem editing H.264 MP4 clips in Adobe Premiere Pro, while others are not so fortunate. After searching online, I got some tips on this issue. First, if you can play the file back through QuickTime 7. Simply open the file in QT 7 and go "File>>Save As… >>Save" as self-contained movie and it will now work for Premiere! Second, you can also have a try to simply rename the .mp4 extension to .mpg and expect it to work. I had tried two methods above. Although I could link the videos into Premiere finally, the video quality was totally damaged.

Of course, it's not what I want. If you are also looking for a frequent and simple solution to edit Canon G7 X MP4 files in Premiere Pro CC without quality loss, I highly recommend Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac (Review) , it can convert Premiere unsupported MP4 to Premiere Pro CC supported MP4; Convert Premiere unsupported MP4 to Premiere compatible other video formats like MPEG-2, FLV, DV and more. And it applies to all kinds of Adobe Premiere including Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3/ CS4/ CS5/ CS6, Adobe After Effects CC/CS6, Premiere Elements, etc.

Besides Premiere output, it also offers other professional codecs for NLEs including Apple ProRes for FCP, DNxHD mov for Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, AIC mov for iMovie/FCE, and etc. If you are Windows users, please turn to Pavtube HD Video Converter.

(Price: $35)

Other Download:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Conver...d/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-...502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-...4-76177786.html

How to transcode Canon G7 X MP4 to work in Premiere Pro CC on Mac Yosemite?

Step 1: Install and launch Canon MP4 Converter, and then click "Add video" button to load G7 X MP4 files or directly drag the footage to the program.

Step 2: Choose output format. This video converter offers optimized format preset for Adobe Premiere. Just click "Format" menu firstly and then follow "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" to set MPEG-2 (*.mpg) format.

Tips: If the default settings do not fit you requirement, you can click "Settings" icon to and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.

Step 3: Finally hit the "Convert" button; the best MP4 converter will convert Canon G7 X MP4 files to MPEG-2 .mpg for Adobe Premiere Pro CC immediately.

Conclusion: When the conversion process shows in 100%, you can get the generated videos by clicking "Open" button for easier editing in Premiere Pro CC.

Further Reading:
Edit Sony Z100 4K XAVC in Sony Vegas 13
KMPlayer Cannot Work or Play MP4/H.264 MKV Videos? Fixed!
Windows Movie Maker Won't Import GoPro Hero 4 MP4 Files? Fixed!
How to Play Videos on PS4 via USB?
How to Stream TiVo to NAS for Playback via Xbox?
Convert AAC MKV/MP4 movies to AC3 with 5.1 Channels
How to compress MOV file to MP4 on PC or iMac?
Decode H.265/HEVC to MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV on Mac Yosemite
Canon XA20 MTS/MP4 workflow in Sony Vegas, Avid, Premiere, Pinnacle, Cyberlink and WMM
Transcode MXF to MP4 with multiple audio tracks for playing and editing
Convert XAVC files to MOV, MKV, AVI, MPG, MP4, WMV, FLV
Convert BlackMagic ProRes to DNxHD MOV for Making Films
Import MP4 footage from Sony XDCAM EX into Final Cut Pro
Convert iMovie Files to MP4 on Mac OS X with Two Solutions

Good News: Never miss to get Saving up to $44.1, MXF/MTS/M2TS/MKV/FLV/MOV Converter.etc at Pavtube Bundles Deals,
such as: HD Video Converter for Mac($35) + DVD Creator for Mac($35) = $39.9, Save $30.1
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Next Oldest · Video Problem solusiton · Next Newest »

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008