MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digidesign Xpand! a free workstation plugin, Virtual Instrument
_news_
post Thu 2 Feb 2006, 02:44
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Digidesign Xpand! a free workstation plugin
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
titotita
post Thu 2 Feb 2006, 02:44
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,867

How it works

+Quote Post
najman
post Sat 11 Feb 2006, 15:48
Post #3

Member No.: 72,273

What? more bullshit from digidesign! when are they going to stop messing around? we want intuitive and easyinstall stuff, not this next week we'll have something even better even though you've just the latest hot thing (so you thought) I'm telling you digidesign I've got 15.000 Euros in my pocket but if you cant find me something better than an over priced HD to spend it on, you've just lost ANOTHER customer! WAKE UP! I'm throwing my G5 out of the window and getting a PC and something from the vast selection of PC compatible world bye bye NAJMAN

+Quote Post
zeze
post Sun 12 Feb 2006, 08:57
Post #4

Rookie

Member No.: 6,502

QUOTE (najman @ Feb 11 2006, 16:48)
What? more bullshit from digidesign! when are they going to stop messing around? we want intuitive and easyinstall stuff, not this next week we'll have something even better even though you've just the latest hot thing (so you thought) I'm telling you digidesign I've got 15.000 Euros in my pocket but if you cant find me something better than an over priced HD to spend it on, you've just lost ANOTHER customer! WAKE UP! I'm throwing my G5 out of the window and getting a PC and something from the vast selection of PC compatible world bye bye NAJMAN

bye bye najman!! go and throw away 15k € buying a pc (never heard of devastating viruses?)
why so ungry at Digidesign? yes, they sell a bit pricey (that's why my latest digi interface is an MBox2) but they dont force you to buy their gear, it's up to you; if you didnt get how simple life is with Pro Tools i'm sorry for you; it's not fine to say that of serious people just because you're having big troubles with yourself; we do not need more topics like this, and no, i do not work at digidesign, i just look at the full side of the glass smile.gif

+Quote Post
jimdubpram
post Sun 12 Feb 2006, 17:14
Post #5

Member No.: 55,837

Wait until I'm down below before you throw....! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mortalengines
post Mon 13 Feb 2006, 03:00
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 65,373

It does seem a bit harsh. I understand that this synth is pretty cool too. I use both a PC and a Mac. I like my Mac better.

+Quote Post
jsepeta
post Tue 7 Mar 2006, 00:12
Post #7

Member No.: 32,308

gee, don't understand what all the hyperventilating is about. digi announce a free softsynth for all protools owners -- my cost, just $10 shipping -- and you're going to dump the platform? i think it's great that they purchased wizoo and very quickly are going to show the results by releasing new products for their platform.

protools can't be much easier to use without losing the "pro" at the front of the name. while i can't stand having to wait for digi to release updates sometimes months after apple auto-updates my OS, at least digi makes fairly reliable products.

jimdumpram -- watch out below dude. the g5 is pretty heavy, especially when falling from a large height.

--------------------
www.doctorsynth.com - fresh sounds for old synthesizers

+Quote Post
Jlslezinger
post Wed 12 Nov 2008, 00:07
Post #8

Member No.: 101,271

I have it. I like it. It is the main sound for my bass, piano, synths, and horns. Also some ot the drum sounds. Easy to use. And it was free. I bet that guy didn't even try it before spouting off. Oh Yeah, I have a PC - A Spectral 7000 computer.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 08:32
- © 440 Forums 2011